Monday, October 11, 2010

My Thoughts Of Epic October

I would just like to say that #EpicOctober2010 was a blast......I would like to say I met some really cool folks some new some already family..... It made taking the weekend off before my bday that much better... I think I may have eaten too much but alas it's cool...I look forward to many other #tcc group trips.....

Memories.....

I BROKE THE MONORAIL....not like I was on it and it went down......NO I BROKE IT....I accidentally found the escape hatch....not all handles are handles.....

The Hallowishes Summoner was EPIC....I have to say I saw some really cool kids...My last two trips to disney have been really memorable not for what I did but for what I got to see two marriage proposals and the SUMMONER

Nobody at the table in Germany will ever look at potato dumplings the same way again

Breakfast at OKW just hanging out

I got to spend a lot of time with my wife whom I love so very much


No comments:

Post a Comment